Thursday, June 11, 2009

..mY inSpiratiOn..

Posted by cik husna at 7:17 PM

my life is wonderful..why??..bcoz of d hero n heroin in d pictre...mama n abah, kakak luv both of u so much..thnk coz being a vry vry gud prnts to me...ni lah smber inspirasi ku, wateva in any situatn...thre always be bsde me..spprt me..advse me..guide me...dunnoe hows my life will going on without them..n hopefuly,i hav a chnce ntok mmblas sgla jasa mereka...i'm not a gud daugther, but i'm trying to b a gud daughter to them..syukur alhamdulillah krna aku da dilhrkan dalm bckgrnd fmly yng mcmnie..semuga kbhgian buat mama ngan abah akn berkeklan dunia dn akhirat...amin

0 comments on "..mY inSpiratiOn.."

Post a Comment

 

mY wOndErfUl lifE Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez